Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  S&FS&F  

Ready up list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WhySoRed
Admin
Admin
WhySoRed

Guild Investment points : 123
Forum Reputation : 0

Ready up list Empty
PostSubject: Ready up list   Ready up list Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:21 am

We are doing well progressing in ranks, but we have many members who aren't ready for every GvG and that for several personal reasons that we understand.

We offer you the service of being of the ready up list, which is basically a list of our members that we can ready up, if needed, before any GvG to assure that we have 50 members ready.

Here you can post comments or questions about what you about the idea.

We appreciate your feedback

Good Gaming,

WSR
Back to top Go down
https://godslayers.canadian-forum.com
WhySoRed
Admin
Admin
WhySoRed

Guild Investment points : 123

Ready up list Empty
PostSubject: FAQ   Ready up list Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:47 am

Here are a few questions that I've been asked so far:

Q. If I give you my account info, does that mean that you can block me out of my account?
A. No. If you share your account info, said account and password confirmation can only be done by the email holder of the account.

Q. What about my in-game investment, such as shrooms and equipment?
A. While you are on the ready up list, that means that you account should only be access if needed to ready you up. If you notice any
irregularities on your character, please change your password and contact me to say that they was a wrong use of the ready up list.
(thought I should be the only one with your info).

Q. What about my in-game mail?
A. Again, in-game mails should only be read by the holder of the account and not by the ready up list activator. So this means that your
mail box should not have been accessed by anyone else but the account holder (we value your privacy).

Q. What if I want to join another guild?
A. We understand that you might prefer to explore other guilds. If that is the case, we will remove you from the ready up list and you could
simply change your password to a new one without us knowing.

Q. If you ready me up, does that mean that I'll miss several GvG replays?
A. It's a possiblity that you might miss a few, thought we go trough the ready up list while approaching the deadline of the GvG. Any
important GvG fights will be recorder and uploaded on this forum by members for you to view later.

Q. What if I don't want to share my account info and be on the ready up list?
A. We, in no way, have the right to force you to give out your account info. If you feel that you can be ready for every GvG, that will save
us the job of readying you up. thought, if you miss many GvG, you have a growing chance to be replace in the long run. This is just a
service we offer to members who might want to benefit from it and nothing more. Again, we value your privacy and decisions.

Please feel free to ask any other questions or leave a comment here

Good Gaming,

WSR
Back to top Go down
https://godslayers.canadian-forum.com
gRiZzLy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Guild Investment points : 23

Ready up list Empty
PostSubject: Good Idea   Ready up list Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:54 am